Effective Microorganisms probiotic for soil
Highly effective biological product, based on bacteria living in the soil, is used to nourish vegetable, fruit and ornamental plants during the growing season. Bacteria in the composition of the drug improve soil structure and restore fertility, activate the beneficial microflora and inhibit the reproduction of pathogenic organisms.
- pre-sowing treatment of seed material;
- root and foliar fertilization as fertilizer;
- tillage from pathogens;
- treatment of organic residues for compost preparation.
- protects plants from diseases and strengthens immunity;
- restores natural fertility and rejuvenates the soil;
- improves mineral nutrition of plants;
- accelerates the decomposition of organic residues;
- promotes healthy development of soil microflora.
Preparation of the working solution:
Pour warm (20-25 ° C) non-chlorinated water into a glass, plastic or stainless steel clean container, adding a small amount of nutrient medium for bacteria if possible. You can use syrup from old jam, molasses or sugar syrup. Then add the amount of drug specified in the instructions.
The concentration of the working solution depends on its purpose and is given below.
Concentration of working solution:
- 5 drops per 1 glass (200 ml) of water
- 25 drops per 1 liter of water
- 1 teaspoon per 5 liters of water
- 2 teaspoons per 10 liters of water
- 1 tablespoon per 1 liter of water
- 4 tablespoons per 5 liters of water
- 8 tablespoons per 10 liters of water
Norms of concentration of working solution:
- soaking the seeds 1: 1000
- spraying seedlings and houseplants 1: 1000
- root and foliar feeding of plants 1: 1000
- soil treatment against pathogens and compost preparation 1: 100
Substance of living cultures of Effective Microorganisms: lactic acid, photosynthetic, nitrogen-fixing, yeast, actinomycetes, sugar cane molasses, water.
Shelf life 12 months from the date of production.
Store in a sealed package, in a dark place at a temperature of +5 to +25 degrees and a relative humidity of 75%.
Shake before use.