Complex for dressing grain and leguminous crops
Complex of liquid biological products for dressing seed material of grain and leguminous crops. Living microorganisms, together with synthesized biologically active substances in the composition of preparations, forget the necessary nutrition to increase germination energy and complete protection from soil and ground pests.
The kit consists of:
Growth stimulator Zhiva M Synthesis for cereals and legumes
Insecticide of contact action Phytoimune-Synthesis
- pre-sowing treatment of seed.
- stimulates the development of the embryo, increasing germination, seed germination energy and the development of a well-branched root system;
- stimulates the rapid receipt of friendly, healthy seedlings and the development of productive bushiness of plants, even at the maximum sowing depth (for cereals 6-8 cm);
- protects the plant from major ground and soil pests;
- strengthens plant immunity and helps to increase resistance to diseases in the initial phases of growth;
- increases resistance to negative factors: temperature drop, heat, drought, lack of moisture in the soil, etc.;
- has high compatibility in tank mix and enhances the effect of phytosanitary treatments.
PRE-SEED TREATMENT OF SEEDS on the day of sowing:
- it is recommended to add 1 liter of growth stimulator Zhiva M Sintez and 1 liter of insecticide Fitoimun-Sintez per 1 ton to the tank mixture.
- Store working solution no more than 6 hours.
WATER CONSUMPTION RATE:
- pre-sowing treatment – 10 l / t;
Stimulant: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, Magnesium, Boron, Molybdenum, Zinc, Iron, Copper, live microorganisms, amino acids, fulvic acids, humic acids, sugars and polysaccharides.
Insecticide: Capsaicin, homocapsaicin, solasodin, scopoletin, allicin-coumaric, oleanolic, ferulic and chlorogenic acids, stigmasterol, flavonoids, myrcene, eugenol, tarragon, menthol, menton, terpinen-4-ol, cartilage-3-ol, octanophilus 3 anthocyanins and leukoanthocyanins, sinigrin, dimethyl sulfide and carbon disulfide, glucobrasiconapiin, flavonoids: glycosides of quercetin and isorhamnetin, gluconasturcin, mustard oil, alkaloids.
Shelf life 12 months from the date of production.
Store in a sealed package, in a dark place at a temperature of +5 to +25 degrees and a relative humidity of 75%.
Shake before use.