Complex for pickling fruit and berry crops
A complex of liquid biological products for the treatment of seedlings of fruit and berry crops before planting. Living microorganisms, together with the synthesized biologically active substances in the composition of the preparations provide the necessary nutrition to improve and accelerate rooting and complete protection against soil and terrestrial pests.
The kit consists of:
Growth stimulator Zhiva M Synthesis for fruit and berry
Insecticide of contact action Phytoimune-Synthesis
- soaking cuttings and seedlings before planting.
- provides rapid rooting and development of a strong root system; stimulates and enhances plant growth;
- protects the plant from major terrestrial and soil pests;
- strengthens plant immunity and helps increase resistance to disease in the initial stages of growth;
- increases resistance to the influence of negative factors: lowering the temperature, heat, drought, insufficient moisture in the soil, etc .;
- has high compatibility in the tank mix and enhances the effect of phytosanitary treatments.
- for fruit trees, shrubs and grapes, the solution is prepared per 1 sapling at the rate of 100 ml of growth stimulant Zhiva M Synthesis and 100 ml of insecticide Phytoimmune Synthesis and 100 g of yellow clay per 1 liter of water,
- for strawberries – 50 ml of growth stimulant Zhiva M Synthesis and 50 ml of insecticide Phytoimmune Synthesis per 1 liter of water.
* Plant immediately after soaking.
Stimulator: Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sulfur, Iron, Copper, living microorganisms, amino acids, fulvic acids, humic acids, sugars and polysaccharides.
Insecticide: Capsaicin, homocapsaicin, solasodine, scopoletin, allicin coumaric, oleanolic, ferulic and chlorogenic acids, stigmasterol, flavonoids, myrcene, eugenol, tarragon, menthol, menthone, carontane-terpinene-4 anthocyanins and leukoanthocyanidins, sinigrin, dimethyl sulfide and carbon disulfide, glucobrasiconapine, flavonoids: glycosides of quercetin and isoramnetin, gluconasturcin, mustard oil, alkaloids.
Shelf life 12 months from the date of production.
Store in a sealed package, in a dark place at a temperature of +5 to +25 degrees and a relative humidity of 75%.
Shake before use.