Universal etching complex
A multicomponent complex of liquid biological products for seed dressing and processing of seedlings of garden flowers, indoor flowers, lawns, conifers and other decorative plantings.
The kit consists of:
Growth stimulator Zhiva M Synthesis universal fertilizer
Insecticide of contact action Phytoimune-Synthesis
Biological products provide the necessary nutrition to increase the germination energy of seed material, improve and accelerate the rooting of seedlings. And also provide complete protection against soil and ground pests.
- pre-sowing treatment of seed material;
- soaking cuttings and seedlings before planting.
- stimulates the development of the embryo, increasing germination, energy of seed germination and the development of a well-branched root system;
- stimulates the rapid receipt of friendly, healthy seedlings, even at maximum planting depth;
- provides rapid rooting and development of a strong root system; stimulates and enhances active growth and flowering;
- protects the plant from major terrestrial and soil pests;
- strengthens plant immunity and helps increase resistance to disease in the initial stages of growth;
- increases resistance to negative factors: lower temperatures, heat, drought, insufficient moisture in the soil, etc ..
- when laying a new lawn before sowing treatment of 1 kg of seeds by soaking for 10-15 minutes. in a solution of 20 ml of the drug per 1 liter of water.
- rose – the solution is prepared for 1 seedling at the rate of 50 ml of the drug and 50 g of yellow clay per 0.5 liters of water (immerse the seedling in the solution and plant immediately);
- azalea, rhododendron – per 1 bush 30 ml of the drug per 0.5 liters of water (immerse in the solution and immediately planted);
- tulip, narcissus – for 5-10 bulbs 30 ml of the drug per 0.5 liters of water (soak for 30-40 minutes before planting).
Evergreen and coniferous plants:
- seedlings of evergreen and coniferous plants – mix 100 ml of the drug per 1 liter of water with 100 g of yellow clay (immerse the seedling in the solution and plant immediately).
- ornamental plants and shrubs – 50 ml of the drug per 1 liter of water mixed with 50 g of yellow clay (immerse the seedling in the solution and plant immediately);
- plant seeds for pots and vases – sowing material is sprayed with a working solution of 10 ml per 0.5 liters of water.
- propagation by apical cuttings, stem cuttings – 40 ml per 0.5 liters of water (immerse in the solution for 2-3 hours);
- propagation by leaf cuttings – 10 ml per 0.25 liters of water (immerse in the solution for 8-10 hours);
- reproduction by layering, sprouts – 20 ml per 0.5 liters of water (immerse in the solution for 15-20 minutes);
- reproduction by children – 30 ml per 0.5 liters of water (immerse in the solution for 1 hour);
- reproduction mustache – 10 ml per 0.5 liters of water (immerse in the solution for 15-20 minutes);
- reproduction division – 30 ml per 0.5 liters of water (immerse in the solution for 10-20 minutes);
- seed propagation – sowing material is sprayed with a working solution of 10 ml per 0.5 liters of water.
- rates are based on the use of drugs 50/50.
Stimulator: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Boron, Iron, Sulfur, Magnesium, Copper, Calcium, Manganese, living microorganisms, amino acids, fulvic acids, humic acids, sugars and polysaccharides.
Insecticide: Capsaicin, homocapsaicin, solasodine, scopoletin, allicin coumaric, oleanolic, ferulic and chlorogenic acids, stigmasterol, flavonoids, myrcene, eugenol, tarragon, menthol, menthone, carontane-terpinene-4 anthocyanins and leukoanthocyanidins, sinigrin, dimethyl sulfide and carbon disulfide, glucobrasiconapine, flavonoids: glycosides of quercetin and isoramnetin, gluconasturcin, mustard oil, alkaloids.
Shelf life 12 months from the date of production.
Store in a sealed package, in a dark place at a temperature of +5 to +25 degrees and a relative humidity of 75%.
Shake before use.