Complex for pickling vegetable crops
A complex of liquid biological products for the treatment of vegetable seeds. Living microorganisms, together with the synthesized biologically active substances in the composition of the drugs provide the necessary nutrition to increase germination energy and complete protection against soil and terrestrial pests.
The set consists of:
Growth stimulant Zhiva M Synthesis for vegetable crops
Insecticide of contact action Phytoimmune-Synthesis
- pre-sowing treatment of seed.
- stimulates the development of the embryo, increasing germination, energy of seed germination and the development of a well-branched root system;
- stimulates the rapid receipt of friendly, healthy seedlings, even at maximum planting depth;
- protects the plant from major terrestrial and soil pests;
- strengthens plant immunity and helps increase resistance to disease in the initial stages of growth;
- increases resistance to negative factors: lowering the temperature, heat, drought, insufficient moisture in the soil, etc .;
- has high compatibility in the tank mix and enhances the effect of phytosanitary treatments.
PRE-SOWING TREATMENT OF SEEDS on the day of sowing:
- small inoculum is sprayed with a working solution of 10 ml of growth stimulator Zhiva M Synthesis and 10 ml of insecticide Phytoimmune Synthesis per 1 liter of water per 1 kg;
- large inoculum is soaked, but 10-15 minutes in a solution of 10 ml of growth stimulant Zhiva M Synthesis and 10 ml of insecticide Phytoimmune Synthesis per 1 liter of water per 1 kg.
PROCESSING OF POTATO TUBERS:
- tubers should be soaked for 2-4 hours or sprayed with a solution of 10 ml of growth stimulant Zhiva M Synthesis and 10 ml of insecticide Phytoimmune Synthesis per 1 liter of water per 1 kg and planted.
* Soaking solution is allowed to use several times (store the working solution for no more than 6 hours).
Stimulator: Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Molybdenum, Boron, Zinc, Iron, Calcium, living microorganisms, amino acids, fulvic acids, humic acids, sugars and polysaccharides.
Insecticide: Capsaicin, homocapsaicin, solasodine, scopoletin, allicin coumaric, oleanolic, ferulic and chlorogenic acids, stigmasterol, flavonoids, myrcene, eugenol, tarragon, menthol, menthone, carontane-terpinene-4 anthocyanins and leukoanthocyanidins, sinigrin, dimethyl sulfide and carbon disulfide, glucobrasiconapine, flavonoids: glycosides of quercetin and isoramnetin, gluconasturcin, mustard oil, alkaloids.
Shelf life 12 months from the date of production.
Store in a sealed package, in a dark place at a temperature of +5 to +25 degrees and a relative humidity of 75%.
Shake before use.