Zhyva М Syntez for cereals and legumes
Liquid growth stimulant concentrate based on effective microorganisms for foliar feeding and stress relief. Contains living microorganisms, together with synthesized biologically active substances that provide cereals and legumes with available forms of complex nutrition (macro- and microelements, amino acids, polysaccharides and other necessary elements balanced for the respective crops).
- pre-sowing treatment of seed material;
- foliar feeding to relieve the effects of stress;
- foliar fertilization.
- stimulates the process of seed germination, increases germination;
- improves grain quality (indicators of protein, gluten);
- increases the resistance of winter to lodging;
- strengthens plant immunity and promotes resistance to disease;
- increases resistance to the influence of negative factors: drought, temperature changes, pesticides, etc .;
- can be used both for foliar application, seed treatment and drip irrigation;
- has high compatibility in the tank mix and enhances the effect of phytosanitary treatments.
PRE-SOWING TREATMENT OF SEEDS on the day of sowing:
it is recommended to add 1 liter of Zhiva M Synthesis growth stimulant and 1 liter of Phytoimmune Synthesis insecticide per 1 ton to the tank mixture.
* Store the working solution for no more than 6 hours.
GRAIN (WINTER AND SPRING)
- in the tillering phase (t ° not lower than 5 ° С) – 3.5 l / ha;
- in the phase of exit into the tube – 3.5 l / ha;
- in the output phase of the flag leaf – 1 l / ha.
- for 3-5 days of friendly seedlings 3.5 l / ha;
- in the phase of 9-10 true leaves 3.5 l / ha.
- for 3-5 days of friendly seedlings 3 l / ha;
- in the phase of 5-6 true leaves 3 l / ha;
- in the budding phase 3 l / ha;
- in the phase of mass flowering 3 l / ha.
- in the plant development phase 3-5 leaves 4 l / ha;
- in the budding phase 2 l / ha;
- in the pod formation phase 2 l / ha.
WATER CONSUMPTION RATE:
- pre-sowing treatment – 10 l / t;
- leaf treatment – 200 l / ha.
Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, Magnesium, Boron, Molybdenum, Zinc, Iron, Copper, living microorganisms, amino acids, fulvic acids, humic acids, sugars and polysaccharides.
Shelf life 12 months from the date of production.
Store in a sealed package, in a dark place at a temperature of +5 to +25 degrees and a relative humidity of 75%.
Shake before use.