Zhyva М Syntez for orchids
Multicomponent liquid concentrate of growth stimulant based on effective microorganisms of complex action. With a set of macro- and microelements, amino acids, polysaccharides and other necessary elements specially balanced for all types of orchids.
- soaking cuttings and seedlings before planting in the substrate;
- recovery of plants in serious condition;
- root feeding to relieve the effects of stress;
- foliar feeding as fertilizer.
- provides rapid development of the root system;
- stimulates increased budding and lush flowering;
- supports turgor of leaves and its color;
- strengthens plant immunity and promotes resistance to disease;
- increases resistance to the influence of negative natural factors (drafts, temperature changes, etc.);
- provides complete nutrition for various species of orchids.
Stimulation of flowering by standard watering or watering of a flower with a solution of 50 ml of drug on 1 l of water the first use 3 times a week, then 1 time a week.
Weak leaves are sprayed 1-2 times a week with a solution of 25 ml of the drug per 1 liter of water.
Recovery after sunburn with a solution of 25 ml per 1 liter of water to drink from 1 to 2 hours (depending on the size of the bark in the substrate, the larger the fraction, the longer to drink) every 10-14 days and spray once a week (fine spraying) ).
Restoration of dried roots (when the color of the roots becomes white) in a solution of 50 ml of the drug per 4 liters of water soak the root system by immersing the pot in a container with the solution for 45 minutes. Repeat once every 2 weeks until complete recovery of the root system (until a light green saturated color).
Restoration of rotten roots after cleaning the root system, plant the flower in a small pot filled with substrate and secure it in the pot. Pour a solution of 25 ml per 200 ml of water into a pot, to which the pot is placed for 20 minutes. The procedure should be performed once a week for complete recovery of the root system.
Feeding the root system after recovery. Pour a solution of 25 ml per 500 ml of water into a flowerpot, to which a flower pot is placed until the end of weathering of the solution. The procedure should be performed once every 2 weeks.
Extract of minerals of organic origin of chelated form: contains calcium, potassium, nitrogen, amino acids, humic acids, natural nitrogen-fixing bacteria, phosphorus – and potassium-mobilizing bacteria.
Shelf life 12 months from the date of production.
Store in a sealed package, in a dark place at a temperature of +5 to +25 degrees and a relative humidity of 75%.
Shake before use.