Zhyva М Syntez universal fertilizer
Multicomponent liquid concentrate of growth stimulant based on effective microorganisms of complex action. With a set of macro- and microelements, amino acids, polysaccharides and other necessary elements specially balanced for garden flowers, houseplants, lawns, conifers and other ornamental plants.
- pre-sowing treatment of seed material;
- soaking cuttings and seedlings before planting;
- foliar feeding to relieve the effects of stress;
- foliar fertilization.
- stimulates the process of seed germination, increases germination;
- provides rapid rooting and development of a strong root system;
- provides active growth and flowering;
- strengthens plant immunity and promotes resistance to disease;
- increases resistance to the effects of negative natural factors (drought, temperature changes and pesticides);
- can be used both for leaf application, seed treatment and drip irrigation;
- has high compatibility in the tank mix and enhances the effect of phytosanitary treatments.
- when laying a new lawn before sowing treatment of 1 kg of seeds by soaking for 10-15 minutes. in a solution of 10 ml of the drug per 1 liter of water;
- lawn – a solution of 200 ml of the drug per 5 liters of water per 100 m² (1 hectare) – every 14-20 days as needed (add to drip irrigation);
- perennial flowers – spray with a solution of 150 ml of the drug per 5 liters of water per 100 m² (1 hectare) as needed every 10-14 days.
FLOWERING PLANTS (treatment in early spring, before flowering and after flowering):
- rose – per 1 m² 15-30 ml of the drug per 1 liter of water or 15 ml per 1 liter of water under the bush;
- azalea, rhododendron – per 1 m² 25-50 ml of the drug per 1 liter of water;
- tulip, narcissus – per 1 m² 10-20 ml of the drug per 1 liter of water.
ETERNAL GREEN AND CONIFEROUS PLANTS (first treatment April-May, second in late August):
- seedlings of evergreen and coniferous plants – mix 50 ml of the drug per 1 liter of water with 100 g of yellow clay (immerse the seedling in the solution and plant immediately);
- thuja – 100 ml per 1 liter of water per plant;
- low-growing pine, spruce – 50 ml per 1 liter of water per plant;
- yew, juniper – 80 ml per 1 liter of water per plant;
- spruce, pine, larch – 200 ml per 1 liter of water per plant.
- ornamental plants and shrubs – per 1 m² 25-50 ml of the drug per 1 liter of water (the first treatment April-May, the second in late August);
- plants in pots and vases – 2-5 ml per 150 ml of water for pots and vases of 15-30 cm, 20-25 ml per 500 ml of water for pots and vases of 30-60 cm (treated as needed every 10-14 days).
ROOM FLOWERS (during the growth period 1 time every 7-10 days, in the autumn-winter period once a month):
- standard feeding – 10 ml per 1 liter of water, treatment should be carried out 1 time in 7-10 days;
- restoration of weakened plants – 25 ml per 1 liter of water, treatment should be carried out once every 10-14 days;
- dieffenbachia, philodendron, monstera, scindapsus, cissus, croton, ficus – 40 ml per 1 liter of water;
- conifers, dracena, asparagus, schefflera, palms, citrus, hibiscus, calla lilies, pelargonium, poinsettia, anthurium, clivia, bulb – 20 ml per 1 liter of water;
- begonia, fern, cacti, orchids, yucca, saintpaulia, azalea, hydrangea – 10 ml per 1 liter of water.
* do not spray flowers with hairy leaves.
Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Boron, Iron, Sulfur, Magnesium, Copper, Calcium, Manganese, living microorganisms, amino acids, fulvic acids, humic acids, sugars and polysaccharides.
Shelf life 12 months from the date of production.
Store in a sealed package, in a dark place at a temperature of +5 to +25 degrees and a relative humidity of 75%.
Shake before use.