Zhyva М Syntez for vegetable crops
Liquid growth stimulant concentrate based on effective microorganisms for foliar feeding and stress relief. Contains live microorganisms, together with synthesized biologically active substances that provide vegetable crops with available forms of complex nutrition (macro- and microelements, amino acids, polysaccharides and other necessary elements balanced for the respective crops).
- pre-sowing treatment of seed material;
- foliar feeding to relieve the effects of stress;
- foliar fertilization.
- stimulates the process of seed germination, increases germination;
- promotes rapid rooting of seedlings and the formation of a strong root system;
- improves budding and fruiting;
- increases the weight and quantity of the crop;
- strengthens plant immunity and promotes resistance to disease;
- increases resistance to the influence of negative factors: drought, temperature changes, pesticides, etc .;
- can be used both for leaf application, seed treatment and drip irrigation;
- has high compatibility in the tank mix and enhances the effect of phytosanitary treatments.
PRE-SOWING TREATMENT OF SEEDS on the day of sowing:
- small seed is sprayed with a working solution of 10 ml per 1 liter of water per 1 kg;
- large seed is soaked, but 10-15 minutes in a solution of 10 ml per 1 liter of water per 1 kg.
PROCESSING OF POTATO TUBERS:
- tubers should be soaked for 2-4 hours or sprayed with a solution of 10 ml per 1 liter of water per 1 kg and planted.
* The soaking solution is allowed to be used several times (the working solution should be stored no more than 6 hours).
SHEET PROCESSING (spraying) during the growing season 4-6 times:
- potatoes, Jerusalem artichokes, late cabbage, carrots, beets, radishes, tomatoes, onions, peppers, eggplant, cucumber, pumpkin 50 ml per 2 liters of water per 1 hectare;
- parsnips, parsley, celery, radishes, lettuce, dill, spinach, basil 100 ml per 2 liters of water per 1 hectare;
- early and cauliflower, garlic, peas, beans, beans, watermelon, melon, rhubarb, sorrel, asparagus 50 ml per 2 liters of water per 1 hectare.
Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, Magnesium, Manganese, Copper, Molybdenum, Boron, Zinc, Iron, Calcium, living microorganisms, amino acids, fulvic acids, humic acids, sugars and polysaccharides.
Shelf life 12 months from the date of production.
Store in a sealed package, in a dark place at a temperature of +5 to +25 degrees and a relative humidity of 75%.
Shake before use.